Wednesday, November 7, 2012

e.l.f. Cruella Evil Everday Eyes

So at long last I finally found it!! Well I've had it for a couple of weeks now :)

But it took a lot of patients and a lot of searching and I almost made an expensive eBay purchase just to get e.l.f.'s Cruella Evil Everyday Eyes palette.

I have to say it's by far my favorite of the three palette's.  Overall the blend-ability and range of looks that can be done with this palette is what makes it so amazing to me. I had almost zero issues getting the shadows on smoothly and blending was a dream.

I found the more I used the Maleficent palette the more I realized just how difficult the eye-shadows were to blend. Not so with this palette. I'm not sure if it's because this palette is full of more neutral cream/brown/moss green tones and for some reason makes them easier to use or what but they are far superior to the other two palettes.

Obviously because the colors in this palette are more neutral it will appeal to a wider audience especially when doing more retro or pinup makeup looks than the smokey purples, blacks, silver, lavender, and bright purple of the other two palettes.

Out of the three if you're trying to choose just one to hunt down or possibly spend the extra money on to buy one from eBay, this one would get my vote. Right now you can still find them all on eBay and the going price is around $20 up from the $9.99 they were retailing for in Walgreen's.  At this point I highly doubt you'll find a Walgreen's that still has any in stock. It looked like they only got about three of each palette in a store & I haven't seen any lately.

The only downside to the palette I purchased is that instead of giving me one day cheek/lip duo and one night cheek/lip duo, I received two night cheek/lip duo's. It looked like the day color was a pale peachy/nude color. I instead received two red's....like I don't have enough red lipsticks!

Haha...there are never too many red lipsticks for this girl :) Which on a side note, I've almost completed my collection of truly retro lipstick colors!! Stay tuned, hopefully in another week or two I should have them all. Three will definitely be a blog post & video on my YouTube channel with more details on brand & the colors themselves!!

So without further ado, if you're interested in a closer look on what I feels is the best of the three e.l.f. Disney Villains palettes here's Cruella's Everyday Evil Eyes.....






No comments:

Post a Comment