Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's the Friends & Family Sale at Urban Decay time again!

Yup it's sale time on the Urban Decay website again!

High fives for 20% off the entire website. This includes the entire Naked line and the new holiday palettes!! To shop until your wallet drops just stop by the Urban Decay website....www.urbandecay.com and use code FFHOLIDAY12 and you'll get 20% off your entire purchase.

Oh yes and the 20% off is also good on the sale items! Yippee!!!!!! That's the deal I took advantage of. I didn't have a lot to spend and really shouldn't have purchased anything BUT....I just couldn't help myself or pass up eye shadows for $4.80 with the 20% off. We're going on a 10 day road trip at the end of the year, so I'm only suppose to be buying necessities right now.....

But isn't the Urban Decay sale a necessity?

The two eye shadows I picked up are from the Vintage Eye Shadows line in the sale section. I purchased "Midnight Cowboy Rides Again"
It's a golden beige with bronze, gold, and silver glitter.

and "Midnight Cowgirl"




This one is a subtle golden-beige with gold glitter.

I really wanted "Midnight Cowboy" but they are sold out already even though it doesn't show until you get to check out which annoys me....sorry about the long rant.

There is a slight difference in color between the shades in the Vintage Eye Shadow collection and the regular Eye Shadow collection. The Vintage seem to have a ton more glitter in them. I don't mind it, I love having some heavily glittered shadow for highlight in my collection. I think they're also amazing to have around for night looks.

At some point I'll buy the regular versions of Midnight Cowboy, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, and Midnight Cowgirl but for now I'm excited to get the ones I bought in the mail.

The sale runs between 10/09-10/13 so don't miss out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment