Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Where in the where has this year gone?!

Okay so we're hurling towards the end of  November and all I can say is....

Where in the where has this year gone?!

I cannot believe this year is almost over. So much has happened and so many accomplishments for our little family.  I've officially been back to working part time for a year, my son started kindergarten (and is doing amaze-balls!), my daughter is potty trained (woo hoo we are a diaper free house!), went to Kauai, celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary, and there still a big vacation for just the hubby & I at the end of December. Plus a bunch of other stuff along the way.

All of this leaves me very thankful for what we have and our amazing families. Sure there have been plenty of hiccups along the way this year, but I those events are water under the bridge and long forgotten. I hope you all are having a lovely end to your year.

I'm truly excited to see what 2013 will bring for our family!


P.S. - If you haven't checked out my YouTube channel, please do. I'll have some more videos soon & I plan on doing a giveaway (hopefully I'll have that video up by the end of this week)! Just look for my channel VintageinSC.

No comments:

Post a Comment