Monday, September 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Our vacation was amazing! It so nice to visit a new destination without any pre-set plans.  Most of our time was spent pool side watching the kids practice their swimming skills.  We spent one amazing day at Disneyland...I would have loved to go another day but the budget wouldn't allow for it.  We were also able to meet friends for dinner we hadn't seen in a while.

All in all, it was wonderfully relaxing! 

Now back to reality.  Hubby is back to work after a freak skateboarding accident which resulted in a broken ankle.  My son is very happily back in preschool (he started his first day the week before we left for vacation)!  I am starting a new sales position for a company that allows me to work from my home office and tele-commute.  I also need to start back to my videos on YouTube (I have been feeling very neglectful).

One other exciting piece of news is that it seems that Summer has finally landed in our neck of the woods!!  We came home to warm sunny 80 degree weather.  I have no idea how long it will last but I am sure glad it's here, even if only for a few more weeks.

Hope the end of Summer is being as kind to you all as it is to our family.  Please check out my YouTube channel...VintageinSC!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment