Friday, December 7, 2012

A Few of My Current Favorites

I've been on a mad crazy shopping spree, which of course it killing our vacation budget (currently less than 3 weeks away!). However I've been discovering some new and old loves.

Here are a few of my current favorite products and/or product lines in no particular order...
  1. Boots No.7 ~ If you're a Target addict like me, you may have passed this line by thinking it's just some obscure brand. Well it's not! Boots is a pharmacy in the UK that sells both low-end and high-end beauty products along with everything else sold in a pharmacy.  I'm completely obsessed with the skin care line and because it's a UK brand it's cruelty free. I currently have the Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator,  Protect & Perfect Eye Cream (although I want to get the Lift & Illuminate Eye cream because there is an ingredient that is suppose to be amazing at getting rid of dark circles), and the Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser for Normal/Dry skin (I use it to remove all my makeup and after I use the Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator). I can't wait to run out of some of my other skin care products so I can buy more!
  2. Tarte  Cosmetics ~ I only have a few things since I can't afford a lot but what I have I love! I was in Ulta and picked up a sample set of their skin primers. For $9 you get generous size samples of their Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-Hr Smoothing Eye Primer, Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer, and Clean Slate Brightening Primer. I'm in love with both the eye primer & brightening primer. I plan on buying full sizes of these products once I run out of the sample size. I did like the Perfecting Primer but it's silicone based and feels too heavy by the end of the day for me. I feel like the Brightening Primer gave me the same look without the heavy feel. I also picked up from QVC the Treat Yourself Gorgeous 28-pice collection. It's very similar to the holiday set being sold at Sephora and Ulta. It comes with 4 full size lip glosses, 4 eyeliners, and 20-piece eyeshadow palette. I'm being completely obsessed.
  3. Stila Cosmetics ~ Stila recently had warehouse sale & products were up to 80% off. I purchased their Natural Finish foundation for $8 (now $19), four pan eye shadows, and a refillable 4 slot eye shadow pan holder for only $5.50. The selection has definitely dwindled down since the sale, but you can still find some great deals. Of course I've fallen in love with the foundation now that it's being phased out. I'm hoping to grab a couple more bottles in my shade before they're all gone.
  4. Wet N Wilds Mega Liner in 863 Turquoise. It's such a fun way to amp up pinup makeup, which sometimes I feel looks the same everyday. I often get so inspired by makeup looks I see on YouTube but when I try them I don't feel like myself. The color looks amazing on, I love the formula, I love the brush, and I love the price $2.99! I use all matte colors on my eyes since this color has a little shimmer in it. It seriously amps up pinup makeup and would even look amazing with a thin line of black liquid liner on layered on top.
So that's what I've been obsessed with lately. Hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment