Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Very Best of Shabby Apple

Hello everyone...sorry for my absence but with my oldest starting kindergarten this year life has been busy!

Enough about that, let's get to the point! Shabby Apple as you may know is one of my favorite companies right now. I was so excited last year to win their "Professorial" dress from The Bobby Pin blog. I absolutely love this dress and honestly feel like the picture on Shabby Apple website does not due this dress justice on just how amazing it is.....


Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments and no one can believe it's NOT vintage! This dress is such a perfect transition dress for fall and winter. It's fully lined and looks amazing with flats, heels, or tights with boots. I really can't explain how much I love this dress.

But as much as I love this dress it did not make Shabby Apples top six best selling dresses so far this year. So here they are and a little discount code, favorite10, good until September 14th for 10% off the entire website...

1. Alice- Mad Hatter Collection
2. The Red Queen - Mad Hatter Collection
3. I'm Late, I'm Late - Mad Hatter Collection
4. Ingrid - 1943 Collection
5. El Capitan - Yosemite Collection
6. Elizabeth Islands - Lighthouse Collection

Don't you just love all the names of the collections?! So to check all the amazing styles out just click on the Shabby Apple link on the side of my page & remember to use "favorite10" to get 10% off until September 14th!


No comments:

Post a Comment