Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stay tuned...

So I've been thinking for a months about taking my blog to a new level....that is, taking it to YouTube.  For several years I have tried to figure out something to have that's just for me.  Being a stay-at-home mom and housewife is rewarding and my choice, but it can also be quite lonely at times.  I often feel like there is something missing in my life and I haven't quite figured out what to fill that void with.

I have gone back and forth about starting a YouTube channel.  I follow several people or guru's on YouTube and have wondered if I really had anything more to contribute that people might be interested in.  I have also been concerned with seeing what some have gone through with the amount of negativity and spam received.  It seemed to be very emotionally exhausting and I wasn't sure for a while if that was something I wanted to invite into my life.

Still contemplating all of these things, I am leaning more towards starting my channel.  I have decided to combine two loves of mine...all things vintage/retro and shopping!  It will be mostly reviews and whether I consider them to be a "splurge" or "steal."  I don't think I'll be doing tutorial's.  I feel like there are some amazing guru's out there that do a much better job than I could ever do with vintage/retro hair and makeup.

So as of right now, I am still working out the details.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment