Wednesday, June 29, 2011

RetroPlanet.com

I just received my order from RetroPlanet.com!  I am so excited to share this company with you.  They sell retro home decor and it is oh so cute.  I purchased two photo's to go in my bedroom....I'm doing a retro/glamour/50's Hollywood/pinup kinda style.

I purchased these photos of Marilyn Monroe and James Dean.  I loved this photo of Marilyn because of how natural she looked.  You don't see many like this of her, so unique.  I loved the photo of James Dean I picked for the same reason.




They are printed on heavy card stock and as bonus surprise when I looked on the back, they look like giant post cards.  Oh yeah, did I mention they are 11x14?  A great size to frame and hang on your wall. 

The very best part you ask?  Yes...well the prints are only $4.99 each!  What a deal...just waiting for frames to go on sale so I can get them up on my walls.  Plus delivery was super fast.  I purchased the prints on Monday I believe and they are here already.  I didn't even use express shipping, regular old standard USPS.  They were packaged very nicely so they wouldn't get bent in transit.  The prints were placed facing each other and wrapped on a piece of cardboard.  Then they are placed in a priority mail mailing box, which was kept flat and the edges were taped closed.

I was very pleased with my purchase and the ease of navigating the RetroPlanet.com website. They have so many cute items for your home, you really just have to check them out to see.  I could go on and on and on with a never ending list of the fun stuff they sell.

Happy Shopping....

Bye Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment