Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shabby Apple Day 2 Sale!

So I totally forgot to blog about the first day of the Shabby Apple sale...so sorry!  Everyday until November 23rd there will be a special sale code for one day only on specific item in there line.

Since there are still a few hours left for the Day 2 of the sale I will put up the info.
The code you will need is "Day2" and will get you 25% off the French Quarter dress!! This code is good for today, November 13th only.  I will update my blog tomorrow with the next code and dress it is good for. Below is the French Quarter dress.....

How gorgeous!! If this one isn't your style...just keep checking back.  November 23rd is suppose to be the best sale of all.  Just click on the Shabby Apple link on my page and shop away!

P.S. ~ All black dresses are 15% off until November 23rd, just use the code "BLACKOUT."

No comments:

Post a Comment