Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

So I am a huge AVON fan...so much so that I became an AVON Representative.  So I decided to post a few of my favorite products.

  • AVON ANEW Age-Transforming Foundation SPF-15 ~ This stuff is amazing....it is full-coverage (think MAC foundation) without feeling having or making my skin breakout (like MAC foundation).  I was very sad the day I realized my skin couldn't handle MAC foundations anymore.  Imagine my delight at finally finding a foundation that covers and gives the finish of MAC without the bad skin and much better price...only $16!
  • AVON ULTRA COLOR RICH Lipstick ~ I love the way this stuff feels on AND it smells great.  My two favorite colors are Poppy Love (a red-orange and VERY glamorous) and Pout (a nude pink).  At only $7 each at regular price you can totally afford to buy more than one at a time.
  • AVON ANEW Skincare ~ It's the first anti-aging skincare line that did not irritate my skin.  It's broken down into age groups of 30's, 40's, 50's and newly added 60's.  You can definitely mix and match within the categories according to specific skincare needs.  When compared to department store or drug store brand anti-aging skincare products, the price is just right!
  • AVON ANEW CLINICAL ~ This line caters to specific skin aging issues from crow's feet to wrinkles to sagging skin to cellulite treatment...ANEW CLINICAL can treat anything!
So there you have it, a few of my favorite things!  To check out all the AVON products you can go to www.youravon.com/jaelhicks or http://www.avon.com/ to find a rep closest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment