Friday, January 13, 2012

A Review Coming Near You!

I have so much to review and so little time.  I plan on getting myself organized this weekend that will include a laundry list of product reviews.  A few are on my YouTube channel...VintageinSC....and some I have yet to find the time to video my reviews for.

There will be lots of makeup reviews, some styling book reviews, and skincare reviews to round things out.  I also plan on doing some history fashion lessons (some interesting & frustrating facts I found out while researching things on the internet).

So if you've taken a look here & there at my blog, please take this opportunity to follow so you don't miss out on any goodies coming up!

Also make sure you check out my previous post about the Shabby Apple sale, it ends January 31st!!!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment